Wednesday 4 May 2016

Glimpses of Jesus 18

Glimpses of Jesus in the Old Testament is a year long bible study written by Simon Clay of Jubilee Church Solihull.   You can join in at any time.

Today's post is about David being drawn out of obscurity to be the King and that his inheritance will lead to the birth of Jesus.

This page in my journal already had the background painted so I stencilled a tree onto it.

I stuck the letters on for the words - insignificant and significant.  I wrote the names - Jesse, David and Jesus on the branches.



Do have a look back through the posts on the Glimpses of Jesus blog where you will find links to other people's art and poetry.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.