Wednesday 13 January 2016

Glimpses of Jesus 2

Glimpses of Jesus in the Old Testament is a year long bible study written by Simon Clay of Jubilee Church Solihull.   You can join in at any time.

This week we are looking at the first glimpse of the saviour in Genesis 3.   I found one of my photographs of a garden and added the words using Publisher.

The second page of my journal looked like this.

I put a light coat of green acrylic paint and stuck the photo onto the page.  The stamping underneath still looked too strong so I put a thin coat of gesso on the top so that I could journal.  In the photo below the journaling isn't quite finished yet - a bit personal!

You can join in with the Bible study without doing a creative response.  I do hope you will join me.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.