Wednesday 30 December 2015

Glimpses of Jesus

I am really excited that for 2016 I am working with Simon, a member of the leadership team at my church, on a year long weekly Bible Study.  It starts on Wednesday 6th January 2016 but you can find out more today on the special blog we have set up: Glimpses of Jesus in the Old Testament.

I have been hosting art challenge blogs and creative Bible studies for a while but this is my first foray into a year long, weekly Bible Study.

Each week there will be a short passage written by Simon which includes suggested further reading.  There will be a 'To think about' suggestion for people to think about or to journal about.  Whenever possible there will be a worship video and some creative responses from members of Jubilee Church.

Here's a sneak peek at some of the artwork.
Part of a poem written by Phil Clarke

Photo by Bernice Hopper

I hope you will join me in this exciting new adventure.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice


1 comment:

  1. It's good that you can connect your beliefs into your creativity. Good luck with your year ahead.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.