Friday 28 August 2015

TMD: Shaped by Gratitude week 4

For our last week on Gratitude at His Kingdom Come I decided to keep my creative response quite simple.

You many remember that I had done all the backgrounds at the same time so here are the pages for this week's art.

I used the new Dove stencil from HKC.    I drew through the stencil with a pencil and then went over the lines with a black pen joining some of the gaps.  Then I put white dots all along the lines of the dove.  I just used the wing on the left hand side.

I was going to stamp his grace, his gifts, and his peace but then I decided to put the his three times down the left hand page to make the point of being his.   I stamped with a Teal Stazon ink.

I drew round the letters with a purple pen. I wrote the verse in the wings.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice



1 comment:

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.