Sunday 12 October 2014

Sneak Peeks

My friend Diane and I are working together on a creative Advent Study and Advent Calendar.  This is the first time I have collaborated with anyone online and it has been really enjoyable and worthwhile.  I hope Diane feels the same especially when I've set deadlines!

Our idea is that through November people can make a journal for the study and a calendar ready for use in December.  They do not strictly cover the Church Advent season but cover December 1st to December 25th so that the project can be used year after year.

The project is called Pause, Ponder & Prepare and it has a blog dedicated to it.  You can sign up for emails so that you don't miss a day of the project.

But you don't have to wait until November.  Introductory and preparatory blog posts start on Tuesday, 14th October.   There will be two more posts on October 21st and 28th to help you sort out what to do.

I hope that you will join in.  Visit Pause, Ponder and Prepare and scroll down to the bottom of the page and put your email address where it says Enter your Email and click on Subscribe me!

I hope you have enjoyed the sneak peeks on here today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice


1 comment:

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.