Thursday 14 August 2014

Junk Journal Swap

I decided to take up Sandie Cottee's invitation to take part in a Junk Journal swap.  You can find out more information about how to do it here.   There's still time for you to sign up.

First I made my covers.  I used the board from the back of an art pad and stuck scrapbook paper on it.
 These are the inside of the covers.
I thought this project would be a good opportunity to use up some of my scrapbook cardstock stash.  Here are the 5 double-sided pages that I haven't altered.

And here are the pages I altered.
And the other sides.
And I put together a little collection of bits and bobs to send as well.

I hope whoever receives my pages in their junk journal enjoys using them.

All I need to do now is package them up and post them off to Sandie.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice


7 comments:

  1. Love it. Look forward to seeing what you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM GONNA DO IT BERNICE....JUST NEED TIME TO GET THE ITEMS TOGETHER....But I will succeed....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look forward to you joining in dragonriding! Your name is down :D

      Delete
  3. Love your cover and your pages Bernice. Who ever receives these in their journal will be very lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bernice I'm new to all this junk journalling etc. my sister showed me your page, Pat Marshall , and I'm finding it so interesting seeing how you alter all those pages. It's amazing what you can do with all those odd bits of paper. I'm getting quite obsessive with anything paper especially envelopes it's amazing how many different types of designs are on the inside. I digress just love your blog and hope to follow you in the future if that's ok.

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.