Wednesday 1 January 2014

January

Happy New Year


It's a new month and a new year on 12 Months in View.

I made a very simple and quick page for my January page and incorporated the flower of the month, the snowdrop.

I sprayed the journal page with Dylusions White Linen and then Dylusions London Blue.  I drew with a pencil through the snowdrop stencil.

I used acrylic paint to paint the flowers and the leaves and filled in the gaps that the stencil had left.

I printed out part of the Wordsworth poem, inked it and stuck it down.  I drew some lines round the edge of the page and put some squiggles.  

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice


3 comments:

  1. This beautiful Bernice. I think it would also make a great canvas to hang on your walls. Love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.