Saturday 2 November 2013

Gratitude Journal: Day 2

If you want to join in with making an Attitude of Gratitude Journal through the month of November click through to the Challenge blog.

Here on this blog I am going to share how I made the page for today's prompt on Attitude.

Today's art challenge was to use one of the techniques using the Ranger Distress range.

I watched the video about stamping with an acrylic block.  I don't own a fancy shaped one so used a small rectangular one.  I liked the look of having the page show through so didn't worry about colouring the background.

I cut out the verse and quote and inked the edges.  I stuck the sticker letters on for the title.

I wrote my journaling using the edge of the shapes.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.