Monday 18 November 2013

Gratitude Journal: Day 18

If you want to join in with making an Attitude of Gratitude Journal through the month of November click through to the Challenge blog.

Here on this blog I am going to share how I made the page for today's prompt on Positivity.

Today's art challenge was to use one of the techniques using stencils.

Most art journal pages you see are all about layers.  Layers of paint and paper and glue and more paint, but today I decided to keep it really simple.

I sprayed the stencil with 2 colours of ink and some water.  I turned it over and 'stamped' it on to my journal page.

I added the verse, the quote and the title.  The stamping hadn't reached the centre of my journal so I put a piece of washi tape to cover up the gap.  I journaled along the stems of the leaves.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.