Friday 15 November 2013

Gratitude Journal: Day 15

If you want to join in with making an Attitude of Gratitude Journal through the month of November click through to the Challenge blog.

Here on this blog I am going to share how I made the page for today's prompt on Motivation.

Today's art challenge was to use one of the stamping or printing techniques.

I used several colours of Distress paint randomly onto a piece of the small bubble Bubblewrap and then pressed it onto the page.

I left it to dry and then washed over it with some diluted Dylusion ink.  I didn't like it much so I sprayed some other colours.

I didn't like the result of that much either so I sprayed some White Linen ink through a word stencil.

Then I added some tissue tapedown the right hand side of the page.

I added the black letters and added white dots to them.  I stuck down the quote and the verse and did the journaling.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.