Sunday 10 November 2013

Gratitude Journal: Day 10

If you want to join in with making an Attitude of Gratitude Journal through the month of November click through to the Challenge blog.

Here on this blog I am going to share how I made the page for today's prompt on Home.

Today's art challenge was to use one of the techniques adding texture to the page.

I had done the bubbling gesso technique on this page.

I used Distress Inks to colour over the whole page.  The gesso tends to absorb some of the colour.

I used the same colours of Distress Ink through part of a stencil. I inked the edges of the verse and the quote and stuck them down.  Then I decided to stamp the houses and stick the letters down.

I wrote my journaling in the doors of the houses.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.