Saturday 19 February 2011

Am I Dylusional?

For this background I stamped all over the page with black Archival Ink using a Melody Ross & Unity stamp.   Then I sprayed some of Dyan's new colours of Dylusions spray inks and spread the colours across the page with a wet paintbrush and the occasional spritz of water. 

The I cut out the houses from one of Dyan's downloads and stuck them on


This next page is definitely a work in progress.  I first painted over the page with 3 of the new acrylic colours and then sprayed over the top with the inks and used the ghosting technique as well.   It's every bit as dull in real life as in the photo so need to work on giving it some sparkle - and no I don't mean glimmer mists!


1 comment:

  1. Bernice! What an artist...I love the colors...ohhh...I'd love to be able to do that!! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.