Tuesday 9 September 2014

Continuing the planner

I didn't write much into my planner through the last few weeks but determined that I would complete the pages even if I had to cover the pages with stickers - which you will see is what I ended up doing!

Week 31
I watched a lot of the Commonwealth Games all week so not a lot to say!
I stuck this gelli plate print in.   It may or may not get journaled on!
Week 32
I went to a great workshop at the Festival of Quilts.
Ali Edwards asked if some of us would send a photo of ourselves holding up our One Little Word.  Here's a copy of the photo I sent.
Week 33
I couldn't remember what I did this week so  - stickers!  Plus I stuck the flap down onto the lined page.
Week 34
Here's another page with the flap stuck down.   The OLW task for August was to look at the music that was important to you but I felt that I had already covered that when I was doing Summer of Color.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice


1 comment:

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.