Tuesday 20 May 2014

Practising Gratitude day 13: Make Memories

For 21 days in May I am running an art challenge blog called The Art of Practising Gratitude.  Today's post is here.  On my blog I will be showing what I did in response to the blog post.

Today's challenge was to get really inky.  And I did, but I didn't exactly follow the instructions in the video.  I used a pizza box to spray into which is why the photo looks a bit dark

I sprayed lots of ink and water.

And this is what I ended up with.

Here's my book.

I cut the sprayed paper down and stuck it in my book.  I stamped the words (and in the process found that I'd lost the k), stencilled a bit on the left hand page with Distress Inks, stuck down the Bible verse and wrote my journaling.

Thanks for stopping by.
Bernice


1 comment:

  1. I really, really love spray inks and stencils:) your piece is stunning, love the layers

    ReplyDelete

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.