Sunday 5 August 2012

And the winner is

 Sorry about the delay in announcing the winner of my giveway on my Great British Blog Hop post.

I asked Mr Random Generator (ie my Husband) to choose a number between 1 and 19.  I know this isn't a very scientific way of doing it but nevertheless he chose 15. (I wonder if that had anything to do with his birthday being on a 15th?)

Anyway, #15 was the lovely Judy with the comment:

"LOVE THIS! It's such a great album to celebrate the year! - Judy in huntsville-al"



I'll be sending Anita your email address Judy so expect the prize in your inbox sometime soon.  And enjoy using the wonderful digi papers.  For those that didn't win, Anita's designs can be found on Etsy.

Thanks for all the lovely comments.

Bernice

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.