Friday 5 August 2011

A couple of links

I waste spend lots of time surfing the internet and came across Emily's blog: chatting at the sky

Her August 3rd post talked about blogging every day through October and she posted a link to 31 days

So giving my propensity to not finishing stuff will it be sensible for me to sign up? 
Can I blog everyday for 31 days? 
Will anybody read it? 

I've got plenty of time to think about it!
And procrastinate!!
Plus who knows what I'll be doing in October! I have no idea what I'll be doing next week.

Being the Queen of Procrastination and the Queen of Unfinished Projects I was delighted to find this The Finishing Manifesto at Lemon & Raspberry where you can also sign up for 30 days of lists

Of course the issue is: will I finish reading The Finishing Manifesto?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love you to leave me an encouraging comment. Don't forget to put your name. I love to know who is commenting. Thank you.